Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Gabrielle Titan Scroll











My Very Good Friend Kim gave me this as a present. Can You Believe THAT!!! He is truly one of the BEST guys I know!!! He has an exceptionally big Heart and I LOVE that about him. I want to one day go to New Zealand so that I can finally meet this Great Guy and Wonderful Friend that has been brought into my life by the Fates!!!




This is possibly the scroll that was used by Gabrielle in Xena Season 1 episode "The Titans" and what is cool is that it is also featured in the DVD title page which I have included a screen cap of along with an actual screen grab from the episode.The scroll ends are missing so I am guessing something happened to them but it is a Beautiful piece and HUGE!!!! It feels like it is made out of very thin animal hyde and the 3 loops at each end of the scroll is thick but soft leather pieces. The pictures on the scroll are truly amazing. There is some water damage to the writing but it is still visible. This is one of my favorite pieces!!! It holds a special place in my heart as does the Wonderful Man who blessed me with this Treasure!!! Many hugs to you Kim!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment